Friday, 27 January 2017
Rigging Week 1 - Creating Joints
In this week of friday maya classes with Sean, we had rigging class, we started with creating joints throughout the entire body on the left hand side before mirroring it on the opposite side, some of the tips we learnt was changing the orientation angles of the joints to match that of the movement of the corresponding body parts e.g. fingers were straight pointing out, but the thumb was at a 45 degree angle pointing down and out, this was so that when the joints in the thumb bend, they would mimic that of real life movement.
I found myself ahead of the class, as I have previously created many rigs in the past for my undergraduate study, so I got ahead and started on IK handles for the feet and elbows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment